* Price per person in Swiss Francs
|Ski, carving, snowboard, télémark…||Standard||Standard Progression|
(5 x 85′)
(6 x 85′)
|Ski, carving, snowboard, télémark…||Double||Double Progression|
(5 x 115′)
(6 x 115′)
|Ski, carving, snowboard, télémark…||Big||Big Progression|
(5 x 145′)
(6 x 145′)
|Ski, carving, snowboard, télémark…||Shorty||Shorty Progression|
(5 x 55′)
(6 x 55′)
|Ski, carving, snowboard, télémark…||Excursion|
6h (no path to other stations)
|Ski, carving, snowboard, télémark…||Engagement||Engagement Progression|
|5 x 1/2 day|
(5 x 3h)
|5 x 1 day|
(5 x 6h)
|6 x 1/2 day|
(6 x 3h)
|6 x 1 day|
(6 x 6h)
– Maximum of 4 people per class
– The courses take place in all weathers.
– The courses are paid for in advance- In order to get the Swiss Snow League medal after their private classes, the client must have completed a minimum of 7 and a half hours and pay an extra 12.-
– Only the teacher is able to postpone or cancel the course in case of the absence or delay of the customer.
– A valid medical certificate is required before possible reimbursements will be considered (conditional)
– Both child and adult participants must be insured for accidents and for repatriation to a medical center or hospital. The ESS St-Luc declines any responsibility in the event of accident
– A student who does not attend their course will not receive any refund or other damages and full payment of the class is due.
- Is a helmet obligatory?
ONLY THE INTELLIGENT NEED TO PROTECT THEIR HEADS, so it’s up to you …
- Is the ESS St-Luc insured should a student have an accident?
ESS St-Luc is insured for liability in the event of proven misconduct by one of our teachers. However, each participant must have their own insurance to cover the transfer fee to the doctor, or hospital, or for helicopter transport, as well as for medical expenses and loss of income. Should there be a collision or other accident between students, their parents or other responsible adults will need to meet with each other in order to agree blame.
- Cancellation of classes
The courses are non-refundable, and you have the option of taking out insurance against the cancellation of a course. The latter costs approximately 5% of the course fee. It may be that you are already protected by your travel insurance, or that you are happy to take the risk, in any case you can get more information by clicking here
The place of jurisdiction is the company headquarters of the Ecole Suisse de Ski et Sports de Neige St-Luc sàrl.